Saturday, August 20, 2011

Homeschooling 2011-2012

Homeschooling Week 01 ArtHomeschooling Week 01 Math Word ProblemsHomeschooling Week 01 MathHomeschooling Week 01 Science 1Homeschooling Week 01 Science 2Homeschooling Week 01 Spelling

Homeschooling 2011-2012, a set on Flickr.

More pictures
Our first week of homeschooling was successful though short. Ben visited his psychiatrist on Monday and we agreed to add 2 mg Abilify to the 20 mg of Prozac that Ben is now taking. Abilify is simular to Risperdol, but with less side effects. It sets heavy in my heart to medicate my child, but Ben is old enough and big enough now that he can and has hurt both Rick and I. We are desperate. You don't put that in your status on Facebook, of course and I don't want to go into details because I still see the sweet imaginative boy and I am trying to protect that part of him. I'm determined to keep this journal updated this year. I need to for me and Ben feels proud to see his work online. Now the busy work is mostly done it should be easier to keep up with. Last year was disaster after disaster. I'm not sure about the Spelling book we are using, but other than that I think we have a really good Ben curriculum! I pray it is so!

No comments:

Post a Comment