Monday, September 5, 2011

Dear God,

Sometimes between the pain in my hip, back, knees, and feet and the worries about Ben there seems to be never enough hours in the day and night to include sleep. You have given this special child to Rick and I to care for and educate ... and like an idiot, I want to question your judgement more often than not.

Please guide my mind and my hands. Give to us the wisdom we need to make decisions for Ben. My poor sweet Ben. He will not let us take him to a barber and his hair looks it. He is gaining weight from the medications he takes and his sensitivity to so many foods in his diet. Getting him to go outside and exercise gets more difficult every year. I'm not a good example for him and I am the most important person to him in his young life.

I need you, Lord. We all need you so much! Please fill me with your Holy Spirit. Let your Spirit intercede for us through me. Let me not forget how much I need to depend on you every minute of every day.

In Jesus' name I ask ...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment